Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today's The Day!

So in less than 24 hours, I will be in Sakskoebing, Denmark. I am unbelievably excited and grateful that I have this oppurtonity. Not everyone gets the chance to be an exchange student, and I will defenitely appreciate every second of this upcoming year. 

On Monday, I am going to a Brewery for a Rotary meeting, that's super different from the Rotary meetings that I'm used to having back in York. It will be a fun experience!

On Wednesday....school starts. This is what I am most nervous for, but hopefully the kids at my school are friendly and won't think I'm some dumb American when I get lost...haha. 

I really don't know what else to write right now, I'm pretty nervous, but I will post something more next weekend maybe! 

Love,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment